Frequently Asked Franchise Questions
- Basic term of 10 years for a fee of $30,000
- Renewal term of up-to 10 years
- Royalty of five percent (5.0%)
- Local Store Marketing fund of three percent (3.0%) and one percent (1%) contribution to National Fund
To qualify as a new Comfy Cow franchisee, you are required to commit to a minimum of one (1) store. Ideally we prefer to sell small, three store territories to qualified franchisees.
Operational or P&L management experience would be beneficial and is preferred. However, we will provide training in basic store management to all of our franchisees.
We cannot answer this question, as this could be construed as an earnings claim. The potential of making money as a franchisee depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, location, visibility, your business ability, and your commitments, among other factors.
We think the minimum size of a Comfy Cow store is approx. 1,500 square feet for a typical setting. Additional layout options may be available for specialized applications and space configurations.
Yes, we provide development assistance for you in selecting an architect, approving layouts, and approving real estate. We also provide construction guidance.
We provide a minimum of ten (10) days of training for you and up to two employees.
- Assistance during development, site selection, negotiation of real-estate, and construction
- The Comfy Cow operational training program
- Support to plan and execute a grand opening and help you develop a local store marketing plan
- Ongoing support from an experienced franchise business manager and operational support organization